PCB Layout Software:
• EasyEDA - This is a most unique twist on "software" for both schematic and PCB layout totally online with simulation, all in the Cloud! ...WOW! It has the ease of using a Mac but has the complexity of a very high-end application. Their main focus is on making boards when you're all done and that's a really nice touch, however, because you can also output 1:1 artwork, you can make your boards with our process in 8 minutes. So for 1-up projects or extensive prototyping to eventually get to market, this is one fantastic and free package to checkout first!
• ABACOM - Makes an array of inexpensive suite of integrated programs from schematic capture and PCB layout applications to easy creation of complex panel graphics for effortless creation of elaborate enclosure images that you can then turn into dry transfers with our sister product "DecalPRO" for highly professional looking projects.
• PCB WEB - PCBWeb is a free CAD application for designing and manufacturing electronics hardware.
• EZRoute 2000 - $199 Contact Bill Jenkins 604-291-6171 (Canada) email "email@example.com"
• McCad "PCB Lite"- dual platform Mac & PC. Free limited use program all the way to full blown high-end "EDS" Schematic Capture/PCB Layout packages. (Mac & Windows)
• DipTrace by Novram. A high end program but they also have a limited pin count "free" version.
• Circuit Wizard by New Wave Concepts also does an integrated suite of programs plus a new one (Circuit Wizard) that incorporates several packages in one. This inexpensive program has a very powerful graphics engine to simulate real-world boards on screen like you've never seen before. While at their site, checkout their other programs. Free download trials.
• ezCircuit Designer by eLabtronics. A modular approach to circuit creation.